Justice of the Peace recommendations on south shore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Justice of the Peace recommendations on south shore

I'm looking for a JP for an outdoor ceremony I'm having in Plymouth.  Any recommendations?  I've seen a few sites that list local officiants, but it seems most of them don't have websites or any other information to go on other than a name and phone number. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

Re: Justice of the Peace recommendations on south shore

We used Tom Welch for our wedding in Canton, MA. We found him on these boards and we thought he was great. He's from Weymouth.

www.welchweddings.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RisaKPurr. Show RisaKPurr's posts

I second the vote for Tom Welch.  He officiated my friend's wedding last fall and it was one of the most heart-warming ceremonies I've seen.  She also said that his rate is very reasonable and that he travels all around.  Good luck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

I checked and unfortunately Tom Welch is already booked for my wedding date in September.  Any other recommendations?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

Sorry to hear Tom was already booked! I also looked into Carol Merletti, but she was already booked for my wedding date. So I don't really have any exeperience with her, but her website has a bunch of info and photos on it.

http://www.weddingofyourdesire.com/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hclifford81. Show hclifford81's posts

Try Gary Chiljean out of Bridgewater.  He's a former sea captain as well as a JP.  I used him for my wedding on the cape.

www.nauticalvows.com