Limos in the Burlington area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Limos in the Burlington area

I need your help, ladies...

Any recommendations for a limo rental to transport a wedding party of 5 (bride, MOH, BM, FOB and MOB) from the hotel in Burlington to the venue in Winchester?  It's a 7.5 mile one way drive, and what makes it more challenging is that if the weather is craptastic on the day of the wedding, we won't need the limo at all, so I'm looking for a place with a reasonable cancellation policy.

(Our ceremony is supposed to be outside, and as long as the weather cooperates, we'll all get ready at the hotel then limo it over.  If the weather's crap, everything's going to be inside, and I'm just going to get dressed there so I don't have to dodge raindrops in a big @ss wedding dress!)

The only quote I've received so far was $135 non-refundable and due with the contract.  I'm not really comfortable with that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Re: Limos in the Burlington area

Hi, Ra!   I don't think you're going to find a place with a policy that allows a refund for less than 24 hours notice.  And I think you're going to pay at least $100.

If the only reason you need a limo is you won't fit in a regular car with your awesome dress, why not get ready at the venue regardless of the weather?
    Or does the hotel have a shuttle van you can use instead?

If you want to try limos.com (or limo.com), you can type in your plans and you'll get bids from many interested limo companies.

Good luck!

(by the way, I haven't received my Save the Date yet!!!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Re: Limos in the Burlington area

Because the venue is a museum, and a small museum at that, there really isn't a space conducive to getting ready for all of us.  I'm okay with paying $100 to $150 for the rental, but I'm hoping for like a 48 hour (or even 72 hour) cancellation window.  

We'll see...  I may just have to s*ck it up and pay for it one way or the other.

Sections
Shortcuts