Looking for reception venues near Chelmsford, MA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Looking for reception venues near Chelmsford, MA?

Hi all,

I am scouting out reception venues near my church in Chelmsford, MA for the July/August 2010 timeframe.  I've looked at the Westford Regency, the Nashua Raddison (formerly Sheraton Tara), and Sky Meadow.  I'm looking at Saturday nights for about 150 people.  I'm partial to hotels for the convenience of my out-of-town guests, but I'm open to country clubs etc....I can always look into shuttles.  I'm willing to go about 20 minutes from Chelmsford.  Any places I should look???

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Re: Looking for reception venues near Chelmsford, MA?

[QUOTE]Hi all, I am scouting out reception venues near my church in Chelmsford, MA for the July/August 2010 timeframe.  I've looked at the Westford Regency, the Nashua Raddison (formerly Sheraton Tara), and Sky Meadow.  I'm looking at Saturday nights for about 150 people.  I'm partial to hotels for the convenience of my out-of-town guests, but I'm open to country clubs etc....I can always look into shuttles.  I'm willing to go about 20 minutes from Chelmsford.  Any places I should look??? Thanks!
    Posted by twinklie12[/QUOTE]

Did you look at the Radisson in Chelmsford?  I had my reception there and they were very accomodating for us.  We were able to do room blocks pretty easily and it was one of the easiest parts for us.  It was easy to work with the coordinator, and we very much enjoyed everything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from alisonf143. Show alisonf143's posts

Re: Looking for reception venues near Chelmsford, MA?

Def check out the Bedford Glen in Bedford, MA!  Had our wedding there in November and could not have been happier!!!!