Men's Warehouse issue?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

Men's Warehouse issue?

So we bought our suits in January during the buy one get one free sale. They told us they were getting in the 2009 suits for us so we didn't receive the suits the day we purchased them. We haven't heard from them since January so I called to see what the deal was. They told me "oh my fault, we were going to call you" Come to find out, the company discountinued the suit which Men Warehouse knew in February and they will not be able to give us the 2008 suit because there aren't enough of them left. Basically they told us we can either get the pants and no jackets or pay more than $50 each bridal party attendant extra to get the replacement Calvin Clein suits. The wedding is in 2 months. What do we do? Anyone else have this problem?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reader001. Show Reader001's posts

Re: Men's Warehouse issue?

Wow, I'd tell them that that isn't acceptable and ask them what they're going to do to solve the problem. Keep escalating the issue to the next level up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: Men's Warehouse issue?

I agree, I'd pitch a fit and tell them they dropped the ball on this and if they don't want their good name tarnished, they'll make amends.

Put on your grr face.