Michael's Crafts Candle Sale

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Michael's Crafts Candle Sale

Hey Girls I just wanted to pass on the great deal I got at Michael's yesturday. I've decided to do candles as our favor so I went to Christmas Tree cause they normally have inexpensive candles ( I was looking for a small jar like yankee has) but they didn't have purple which is my color so I stopped at Michael's. They are having a 70% off these Travel Tins of summer scents like Ocean Breeze, Rose and others...they came to 29cents a piece. I got all the Lavander and Lilac I could at the Salem, NH store and my Future MIL picked up what she could in Saugus and Everett. So anyone looking to stay on a budget these are a good price. I am going to order Matches and make a little package. They had other scents but I can't remember them all...70% off I just had to share. When you get 30 favors (what I got in Salem) for $8.41 I was bummed my phone died so I couldn't call anyone in the store with my excitement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Re: Michael's Crafts Candle Sale

Thanks Sox...I wonder how long the sale is.. I am the MOH in a wedding next year.. I'm wondering if I should stock up on those now for shower favors! Love the match book idea!    I haven't been to Michaels since before my wedding..I think I need my fix!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Re: Michael's Crafts Candle Sale

I went to the 1 near my work yesturday and also wanted to share that they are having a clearance on som DIY invites, favors items and stuff. I got the Martha Stewart Guest book on clearance...wasn't exactly what I wanted since a friend used it for hers, but again couldn't pass it up. It depends on the store so you have to look around for the stuff...I just so happened to come across it. Hope some of you girls get some good deals...i need as many as I can get.

Sections
Shortcuts