Night Rhythm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjaskal. Show kjaskal's posts

Night Rhythm

I do not even know how to begin to describe the outstanding entertainment that Night Rhythm provided at our wedding in September  … WOW!  I have lost count of how many people have complimented on their performance!  Thanks to them, my husband and I and ALL of our guests had a wonderful time that evening.  The dance floor was packed before dinner was even served!

We were thrilled by Monica and Bryan's performance and professionalism.  The two of them, the band and Daniel helped to make the day stress free by accommodating our requests.  They also read the crowd perfectly and played songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night long!

We have provided their name to a few of our guests.  We already know that one of them booked Monica and Bryan for a party in November! 

We had the time of our life that night!  We are looking forward to the  opportunity to see them in action again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bianca01. Show bianca01's posts

Re: Night Rhythm

Hi,
    I have heard such great things about Night Rhythm. I was interested in getting them to play at my upcoming wedding, but I was blown away by their price. They quoted me over $6k for a very off season wedding day. Were you able to negotiate at all?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mchen41. Show mchen41's posts

They are a great band!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

I have never heard a bad thing about them, I wish I did have a band at my wedding. 

Sections
Shortcuts