North Shore Florist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

North Shore Florist

Good afternoon. So I'm looking for a florist for a wedding on 2/12/11.  The wedding will be in Danvers so somewhere near there would be great.  I don't need many flowers as we each have one attendant.  I believe we will nee two bouquets, 2 corsages and 2 or 3 bouts.  I'm thinking of roses for myself and FI and blue hydrangeas for the rest.  Any suggestions and any idea what the price would be.  TIA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Re: North Shore Florist

I used Darlene'sis Salem for my wedding...she a big favorite for my family.  The other place we have used in Evan's in Peabody.

Good luck

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

We are using Donna of Pepperberry's Flowers in Byfield.  She is very creative and will give you a lot of suggestions.  We are also using hydrangeas and roses.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

I used Paulette at Osborne's Florists in Marblehead.  She now has her own shop called the Flower House. My family has used her for years for floral arrangements.  She is absolutely fantastic. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Audrey's and Petals, both in Gloucester are supposed to be really good. There is also Wedding Flowers by Annette, who is based out of Salem, I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from happy2bpg. Show happy2bpg's posts

Try this:

www.take-a-whiff.com.

She does wonderful work and is very personable to work with!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

How about Gould's in Lynnfield. I have never used them for a wedding, but for a lot of other occasions. And they always did an exceptional job.
    The girls who works there have been there for years and they know what they are doing. A couple of times I just called in, and the receiver had nothing but praising words for whatever they sent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thank you for the suggestions.  I need to get a color swatch of the dresses before I have a meeting, but I've talked to a couple of these places and they are willing to work with my small order.  I'll keep you posted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerbride09. Show summerbride09's posts

We used Petals Inc. In Peabody. They did a fantastic job working with me to pick what flowers I wanted- I was unique because I had no idea what I wanted besides blue hydrangeas and NO roses. Everyone there was always pleasant, helpful,and very timely. We had many bouquets/arrangements/etc so it was a bit expensive, but we got great service and quality.

A bonus is that if you order flowers with them, you get discounted prices on invitations and other stationery. Overall I recommend them 100% and give them an A+.

Sections
Shortcuts