OT - Copley Place Mall Fake Jewelry Store

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

So Good on Newbury Street also has some nice costume pieces, they usually have them in a case.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Is it the one across from Louis Vuitton? I think it's going out of business.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

There was this fake jewelry store in the Copley Mall across from Starbucks. Not sure if it is still there or not, but I thought it would be a great place to find wedding jewelry. Anyone have any idea what the name of the store is? Not sure if it's there anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

Are you talking about Landau? I'm not sure if it's still there. The one in the Pru is definitely gone. I have to run over there today, so I'll try to remember to look to see if it's still there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Erwin Pearl?

Also check out swarovski...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

Yup, Erwin Pearl. I couldn't remember the name of it. It was driving me nuts. thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Not sure, but I was just in Natick, and their costume jewelry place (across from Crate and Barrel and Swarovski) is having a 50% off sale.

ETA: Here's the list of Copley Place stores

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

Erwin Pearl is there, but it has moved. It's at the end of the tunnel that connects the mall to the Westin. (So go past LV and the fancy pantyhose store and down the stairs/escalator and keep going...)

Sections
Shortcuts