OT- Wilsons Farm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

OT- Wilsons Farm

Today, my SO and I went to Wilsons Farm in Lexington to pick up some corn on the cob (can't wait for dinner) and other fruits and veggies (if you live in the area and have not been, I HIGHLY suggest going). Their produce, cheeses, meats, and bakery are to die for. Anyway I was looking around in their flower shop, and their flowers are incredibly gorgeous! I would serioulsy ask them if they do weddings if you are looking for a florist, because the roses that they had were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life! And the other flowers as well :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Re: OT- Wilsons Farm

Peonie- I love Wilsons! I work in Lexington so I stop by every once in a while. And I can vouch for the great flowers, I got all the flowers there that I did for my friend's shower centerpieces, they were beautiful.  They do a big flower production, ive been on a behind the scenes tour there and they have a room filled with flowers and a florist room downstairs. I bet they would do weddings! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Re: OT- Wilsons Farm

Wilson Farm was one of the places that the teachers recommened at the Make Your Wedding Bouquets class I took.  They grow a lot of their own flowers and are willing to sell to in large quantities at a discount.  If you are thinking about doing your own flowers or want to know more about wedding flowers this class was great. 
    http://cassflowers.com/wedding-bouquets-class.html