Panel Rentals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

Panel Rentals

My daughter is having her ceremony and reception at Cruiseport Gloucester.  Since they have only the room where the reception will be, the ceremony will also be taken place in that room.  I love the Cruiseport but am not fond of the idea that the tables are pushed to the side during the ceremony.  I asked if panels can be placed to hide the tables and was told that someone did rent panels but they do not provide them and I would have to rent them.  Where would I get these?  I'm sure all you wonderful ladies will help me out.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Panel Rentals

I've never seen anyone post about having used these on these wedding boards so I can't vouch for this company.  However, here's a Worcester based company that rents room dividers which is what I think you are looking for:

Special Events Rental Company

P.S.  If they don't rent to the North Shore, you can at least ask them who they would recommend.  I'm sure they know all the places that rent such things in the whole Northeast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I rented sheer panels for my wedding and used Party by Design - they have a largest inventory in the state.  They were excellent!  The first quote they gave me was way above my price point, but they worked with me to get the price within my budget.  They set up/break down exactly when they're supposed to (unlike some companies that will just give you a 2-hour window).  My contact was Nikki Gulla 781-535-6306.

www.partybydesign.com

Hope that helps!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

Thank you for your help.  I will look into these two companies.  If anyone knows of the place to rent these dividers closer Boston please let me know.