Pentimalli Studios?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMM1979. Show PMM1979's posts

Pentimalli Studios?

Anyone use them and/or ever heard of them good or bad?  Am the MOH in a 2011 wedding and my friend is considering them so any and all feedback you all have is much appreciated!

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Re: Pentimalli Studios?

I'm also considering them and plan to meet with their wedding consultant on Saturday.  I'd also be interested in whether anyone has any feedback on them?  So far the woman I've been speaking with has been great.  I'll let you know how the meeting this weekend goes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Met with the wedding coordinator last weekend and did not get a good vibe at all from this company.  The photographers work was not bad, but I felt like this company's business model is to nickel and dime people.  Initially their package looked very reasonable, but after we found out you could only print 4x6 pictures from their "high res" disk and getting any changes made to a particular picture would cost between $15-65 each we were totally turned off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Oh that's a bummer.  We saw them at an Expo in Andover yesterday and their prices looked really good...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMM1979. Show PMM1979's posts

Oh, that's really good to know.  She also saw them at one of the expo's and then got a call that she had "won a raffle" and could not get like $300 off her package.  That alone kinda made me leery but their website looked nice and it seemed like the packages were decently priced for what you get.  I'll def let her know to proceed with caution!  thanks again for the input and good luck with your plans

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

Last year we also met for a consultation with this vendor. Agree, did not get a good vibe. We felt like they were trying to wine and dine us, but on the packages it was not even clear if that particular photographer we were meeting with would be the one on the day of our wedding. We decided we preferred to have one photographer who was responsible for all of the photography duties rather than using Pentimalli who had a designer, a photographer, the customer service person, etc. I would say decide what you want out of your photographer, but don't be fooled by their prices, and also their friendliness seemed fake. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from keb582. Show keb582's posts

i am the bride to be that "won" the raffle. after trying to contact for 3 days to no avail b/c voicemail was full, sent email through website, woman said that they do not have a location they work out of b/c they only do weddings??? she'd come meet my fiance & i at a starbucks or something? needless to say we're going to keep looking. thanks ladies!