photographer familiar with Ocean Edge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michelle8282. Show michelle8282's posts

photographer familiar with Ocean Edge

I'm getting married 9/19/2010 at Ocean Edge in Brewster, MA.  I'm looking for a photographer who has taken pictures there and is familiar with the venue.  I'm looking for about 6 hours of photography with two photographers and a cd with pictures only.  We don't need prints or any other materials included.  I would like to keep the total cost to around $2,000 or less.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: photographer familiar with Ocean Edge

No suggestions, I'm just WICKED jealous!!!  I *LOVE* Ocean Edge!  Beautiful place for a wedding!  Congrats!

PS.  I do love my photographer, but she's a little more expensive:

http://www.leahhaydock.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

could the venue provides some suggestions of who has photographed there before?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mchen41. Show mchen41's posts

My photograher Dana Giuliana, shot there. I remember because I too wanted to get married at Ocean Edge and saw his photos from a recent wedding. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a natural, photojournalistic style. www.danaphoto.com is the website.

Have a wonderful wedding - such a gorgeous spot for one!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ation4409. Show Ation4409's posts

My photog went to my location and did an hour long walk-through with us and the coordinator because he had not been at our location before.  That really didn't bother me though becuase I know there's so many locations out there it would be tough to hit every one of them.  I'd look at the quality of the photographer before getting hung up on whether they shot at your location before.  If s/he's good it won't really matter, they'll find the good shots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

My photographer did the same thing - we spent about 2 hours together, first at the church because I had VERY specific requests re: family photos taken there and we were trying to scope it out and plan. then another hour at the reception to choose places to take formal shots, and then also to scope out group photo shots - it was great to feel that he wanted to spend the time to get familiar with the venue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Hi. Here is a list of some GREAT Cape Cod photographers that I am sure have gone to Ocean Edge. I am not sure on their pricing though, but I have worked with them and they are wonderful:

Tom Davis of Northern Images
    David Hansen of Hansen Photography
    Kate Lowenstein of KML Photography
    Annalise Clark of ACM Photo Art

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hclifford81. Show hclifford81's posts

I was married there last June, and used Jessica Fineran (jfinefranphotography.com).  It was the first time she had shot a wedding there, but at least she's been there before.  And she's very affordable.  She could def. do what you mentioned  for under 2K.  I know the photogs on the cape can be kinda pricey, and a little out of date with their styles.  If you email Jessica, tell her Heather sent you!  Our pics came out amazing.  If you want to see them, you can email me at hclifford81 @ yahoo.com