Photographers: Leah LaRiccia, Joyelle West, Lisa Rigby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

Photographers: Leah LaRiccia, Joyelle West, Lisa Rigby

Any positive (or negative) experiences with these photographers?

I hope I don't have to go through too many to find the right photographer--looking at all the wedding photography sites has gotten exhausting!

thx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nibsfeld. Show nibsfeld's posts

Re: Photographers: Leah LaRiccia, Joyelle West, Lisa Rigby

In Response to Photographers: Leah LaRiccia, Joyelle West, Lisa Rigby:

Joyelle West is wonderful.  I was in a wedding she photographed and she was great to work with--very sweet, personable, unobtrusive.  And her photos were fantastic!  I would've hired her for my wedding but she was already booked.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

joyelle photographed a friends wedding last summer and seemed great, the photos that my friend posted on FB have been really cool... ive heard good and bad about lisa rigby... more bad though with people saying she really doesnt pose you or make sure that hair is out of your face during formals and stuff... i would steer clear

this was posted by another bride so i dont have personal experience with her... dont have experience with joyelle either but have heard great things!

hth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

HI Zenbat!
    we will be using joyelle west for our wedding in the fall of next year.
    we havent had any photos yet as we are ahead of the game - but so far all our communication has been great and she has been following up w/ us about certain details....
    we LOVED her when we met w/ her - very easy going and more importantly her pictures were AH-MAZING(well we think so anyway)

good luck w/ your research and like some of the other posters on these boards - just make sure you have a connection and feel comfortable with whomever you choose....

keep us posted!

Sections
Shortcuts