Pricing on the Cruiseport in Gloucester...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Pricing on the Cruiseport in Gloucester...

Hi ladies! My parent's 30th anniversary is coming up in April 2010, I know that is a bit away, but my brother and I are starting to plan now because we want to rent a venue out for a Sunday. We have about 75 people on our guest list we will be inviting. My mothers family had a beach house in Gloucester growing up, so we were thinking of doing something in that area. Do you guys know the pricing for the Cruiseport? We are also looking at Ocean View, but the owner is very hard to work with. Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerbride09. Show summerbride09's posts

Re: Pricing on the Cruiseport in Gloucester...

I can't help with the pricing, but we looked briefly at the cruiseport. While the outside is pretty poor looking, the inside is gorgeous...just wish it was in a more scenic and nice location.

Anyways, the inside is absolutely enormous...I feel like 75 people would be lost in that room haha.

I know a lot of people have said good things about the Elks Bass Rocks, maybe look into that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

My daughter is getting married at the Cruiseport.  I believe the minimum is 100 people.  It is a beautiful venue inside.  They have a smaller room downstairs that is also used for functions.  You can call them about it.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Thank you summer and italian, we actually met with them, and they are way too expensive, but yes it is gorgeous!! We are actually going to book with the Gloucester House Restaurant, they have a beautiful function room. Thank you for the advice!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

That restaurant is sooooo good!

Sections
Shortcuts