Rave: You be the Wedding Planner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

There's nothing more annoying than going to a site that has a video start every sing time you open a page. Especially when it's a woman saying "so if you're here..."
    If I would have used a crap site like this one, I would have missed out on my favorite vendors.

I do see some vendors I've heard good things about, but it's quite a stretch to say the best 10of each vendor type are there, especially considering there is one band, and less than 10 photographers and videographers. What's the matter? You couldn't get these people to even apply to be on your site?

Go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

[Quote]There's nothing more annoying than going to a site that has a video start every sing time you open a page. Especially when it's a woman saying "so if you're here..."
    If I would have used a crap site like this one, I would have missed out on my favorite vendors.

I do see some vendors I've heard good things about, but it's quite a stretch to say the best 10of each vendor type are there, especially considering there is one band, and less than 10 photographers and videographers. What's the matter? You couldn't get these people to even apply to be on your site?

Go away.[/Quote]

hostile today aren't we?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

first-time posters who immediately rave about a single vendor with no mention of any details about their wedding always seem a little shady... no offense to anyone, just sayin'.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

[Quote]

hostile today aren't we?[/Quote]

I've lost my patience for vendors pretending to be brides.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I was able to deal with that woman for exactly five seconds. I'm with those who hate sites with videos that start automatically.

But also .... new posters who rave about a vendor or a site tend to be suspect. Maddie, if you're really getting married, it'll be clear as you continue to post. In which case, after awhile, you'll see how annoying it is when vendors pose as brides. :) Oh, and also - Congratulations!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrookieBaby. Show BrookieBaby's posts

I found the site to be a little annoying too, because the woman in the middle talks through it the whole time. Other than that, I suppose it's an okay tool, just not one that I would use.

The original poster may be the site designer/developer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Sorry, I agree w/ greenclown. That site is garbage.

Sections
Shortcuts