Reasonable String Trio

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGirl82. Show BostonGirl82's posts

Reasonable String Trio

After some back and forth with a vendor, she is now booked for my wedding date. She quoted me $450 for a string trio for ceremony and cocktail hour.

Does anyone know any string trio or an ensemble that has comparable pricing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Re: Reasonable String Trio

I remembered reading past posts about this topic.  I don't know how to link a previous post but if you search "Berklee" you should find a few relevant posts.  I hope this helps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

Re: Reasonable String Trio

I'm using Angie Shyr for my June wedding.  I put an add on Berklee's website and got a ton of responses. I went and head a few people play and Angie was amazing..such talent!  I am having her and her husband play for my ceremony and cocktail hour for $450 (violin and cello).  She is really responsive to emails and is such a sweetheart.  If you are interested her contact information is on her website http://www.stringscalm.com/.

Good luck with your search!

Sections
Shortcuts