Recommend your photog!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thrilled2BWed. Show Thrilled2BWed's posts

Recommend your photog!

Keith Berry (www.berryphotos.com) photographed our wedding 3 years ago. He clearly loves his work, and did an amazing job. He was great to work with, our photos are beautiful, and our album is gorgeous. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Best wishes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblove06. Show jblove06's posts

Recommend your photog!

I'm another for Keith Berry. He does amazing work and his packages are very good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fall08Bride. Show Fall08Bride's posts

Recommend your photog!

I second Brett Alison. She photographed our October wedding and did an absolutely wonderful job. In looking through our photos with our family, everyone commented that she was so unobtrusive throughout the night, yet she caught the best moments. We met with a number of different photographers and found her to be the most reasonably priced as well - we couldn't be happier wiht how it turned out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

Recommend your photog!

highly recommend JohnLo Photography www.johnlophoto.com very reasonable pricing and so far he has been wonderful ! :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WMegs5. Show WMegs5's posts

Recommend your photog!

Bharat Parmer

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niki0930. Show niki0930's posts

Recommend your photog!

Brett Alison! Our wedding isn't until August but she took our engagement photos and they came out great! Her prices are very reasonable too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Recommend your photog!

Person & Killian---we LOVE them!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ation4409. Show Ation4409's posts

Recommend your photog!

Try Keith Berry at www.berryphotos.com He has very reasonable prices and has been great to work with every step of the way. He really takes beautiful pictures.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Recommend your photog!

Decisive moment photography

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRW519. Show DRW519's posts

Recommend your photog!

I am looking for a photo journalistic photog...any ideas?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stacyg. Show Stacyg's posts

Re: Recommend your photog!

I highly second JohnLo Photography www.johnlophoto.com. It was a pleasure meeting John and my fiance and I booked him that day.  He has very reasonable pricing and I am looking forward to him doing our engagement photos.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

Mark Alcarez  www.arcweddings.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

We used Michael J Charles.  He's fantastic!  www.michaeljcharles.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cant_wait_to_wed. Show cant_wait_to_wed's posts

I also used Keith Berry from Berryphotos.  I LOVE my album and can relive my day each time I look at my pictures.  He has an amazing personality too.   And even though we started our ceremony late Keith got all of our formals done fast so our reception started right on time.  Our day of coordinator was totaly impressed by that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

We're using Bharat Parmar:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from U2chica. Show U2chica's posts

My photographer was Jeff Turner www.jeffturnerphotography.com and he did an amazing job! I also wanted a very photo journalistic style, and he is perfect for that. And I know finding the right person to deal with is tough, but he was super nice and great on the wedding day. Definitely check out his site, and good luck with your planning!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Erica Ferrone .. .she is very talented, artisitic, and very reasonably priced.. she is also very fun to work with!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from engagedkat. Show engagedkat's posts

Someone mentioned Decisive moment photography ... have they already done your wedding? If so, who shot your wedding? Could you post some more infor please. I love their site and have contacted them, but haven't yet had our pre-interview call. Thanks!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Hull Grenier Studios. They are based out of RI, so you pay a RI sales tax but they did a fantastic job for my wedding and for my sister's. http://www.hullgrenier.com/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jenniebabe. Show jenniebabe's posts

WoohOO! Glad to be back on BDC boards. Laughing

I used Dana Giuliana. The photos are wonderful and we just got our album from the printer and it looks awesome. Trying to decide if I should lug the thing to work or not. hmmm

Dana has a website at http://www.danaphoto.com

He is a photojournalist and starts at $1800 I think. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mob2010. Show mob2010's posts

Glenn Livermore Photography

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

www.KevinJacobusphoto.com

Kevin does great work, he is very reasonable, and he is just the easiest guy to work with.  He keeps everyone relaxed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

we are to.. have you done your engagement pics yet.. we are still trying to come up with a location!!!

We both really liked him.. I wish he would update his websight!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mel1974c. Show mel1974c's posts

I highly recommend William Tangorra. We just got married on May 3 and by midnight mMay 10, we already received 14 teaser shots - all of which we LOVE!

He is very reasonable and has a great personality. Everyone at the wedding loved him!

williamtangorra.com

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

I recommended Kevin Jacobus - the pics he did at my daughter's wedding just came in.  Here is a link of you would like to look:

http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=480108&emailFlag=true