Recs for Videographer for raw footage only

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Recs for Videographer for raw footage only

FI and I are searching for a videographer and we need some help!  We are looking for someone to tape the event, but not edit (FI wants to do this himself).  Ideally we want 2 camera coverage and people who shoot in HD, raw footage only for a max of $1K.  Is this impossible?  If you guys know any good vendors, please recommend!!

PS.  Wedding is in Cambridge, MA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

Re: Recs for Videographer for raw footage only

I am not sure but you could check with Scott Towers.  He just started in the business and did my daughters wedding.  If you do a search on the board I believe I left his email address.  If I can find it I will post it later.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

In Response to Recs for Videographer for raw footage only:
    FI and I are searching for a videographer and we need some help!  We are looking for someone to tape the event, but not edit (FI wants to do this himself).  Ideally we want 2 camera coverage and people who shoot in HD, raw footage only for a max of $1K.  Is this impossible?  If you guys know any good vendors, please recommend!! PS.  Wedding is in Cambridge, MA.
    Posted by trex509

Try David at www.hdsince1980.com 
    He has great prices, had 2 cameras at our wedding - both in HD.  He really does a great job, very professional and I can't imagine that he would mind not editing!  Sounds easy enough to me. 
    GL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

In Response to Recs for Videographer for raw footage only:
    FI and I are searching for a videographer and we need some help!  We are looking for someone to tape the event, but not edit (FI wants to do this himself).  Ideally we want 2 camera coverage and people who shoot in HD, raw footage only for a max of $1K.  Is this impossible?  If you guys know any good vendors, please recommend!! PS.  Wedding is in Cambridge, MA.
    Posted by trex509

i don't think this is impossible! you should still look around for videographers who's final product you like (because even if your FI does the editing, the footage still has to be good) and then call the ones you like and tell them what you want. the way the economy is, you'll find what you want. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

Fi and I are using David Schmitz.  He's based out of Nashua NH, but travel of 100 miles round trip is included.  During my search, I received a lot of full length edited videos and his was by far the best for the price! 

We are getting the Grand Package, but on his website, he also has a raw footage option and a downloadable pricing guide.  His website is www.avwaves.com.

Good Luck in your search!

Sections
Shortcuts