Suggestions for DJ/Photographer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzfest160. Show ozzfest160's posts

Suggestions for DJ/Photographer

Hi Everyone,

My FI and I just booked the Coonamessett Inn in Falmouth Ma for our reception next May. We were wondering if anyone had any suggestions for DJ's and Photographers around the area? Thank you for your help

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Re: Suggestions for DJ/Photographer

Our photographer, while amazing, isn't local so that probably wont work.  Our DJ was Chris Baker and he was great.  He was very reasonably priced, great to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor.  He does fill up pretty quickly so I would try to book him in the next few months.  He had worked at the Flying Bridge previously so it wouldn't surprise me if he'd worked with the Coonamessett as well.

We were married on the Cape last May and loved all of our vendors so if you need any other recommendations just let me know!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Hi
    I was married in February and we used Ken Drew and he was awesome.  He did our ceremony music and music during the cocktail hour as well as reception and he was a great price.  He is located in Millis and great to work with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

Our photographer is Will Tangorra. www.williamtangorra.com
    He's on the north shore but I bet he'd travel to the Cape (most photographers will i think) . He's great!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

For photographers, we have been SO happy with ours!  She's amazing to work with, the pictures came out amazing and we just got our album and some large prints and they are awesome too!  We got so many compliments from our friends about how great our photos came out.  Her name is Leah Haydock and she is in NH but she works all over MA.  Check out her blog to see samples of her work.  She is so talented!

http://leahhaydock.blogspot.com/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikadoWeddings. Show MikadoWeddings's posts

Hi there!

Brett Heeney from Crackjack Entertainment is located in the South Shore and Pamela Price, Shannon Grant, Nicole Chan for photography (also South Shore area). But like venforknot mentioned, vendors will travel to anywhere (just becareful of traveling fees).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh2458. Show jh2458's posts

Hi!

We had Mark Friedman of 2WayEntertainment as our DJ and he gave us a great deal to use his wife as a photographer. She took great photos and had a few helpers that night so we had great party shots as well as wedding shots. We got over 1,200 photos on a cd and we are going to make our own album online.

good luck!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koboston. Show koboston's posts

We are using Tom Davis, owner of Studio 280. He took our engagement photos a several months ago and we're extremely happy with him. He's located down the cape and very familiar with the majority of venues in the area. http://www.northernimagesstudio.com/

Good luck!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

johnlo photography

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lookitsdestiny. Show Lookitsdestiny's posts

I am using Megan Belanger, http://www.meganbelangerphoto.com/, she is awesome! Her blog on her site has all of her recent photos. She is doing it with a second photographer as well for our wedding and the price was great! :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

I thought my photographer did a fantastic job and loved working with him.  My wedding was in Plymouth and I used Matt Flynn Photography (www.mattflynnphotography.com).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblove06. Show jblove06's posts

We used Berryphotos and couldn't have been happier.  I think they actually are referred at your location - I saw one of their albums there once for dinner I went to at the coon.  

The things we loved were that there was no limit on the amount of coverage, he was there the whole time start to finish.  We got all the pics on disc with a release and his style is just amazing for the price.  We were thrilled. 

Their website is www.berryphotos.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ation4409. Show Ation4409's posts

We're another for Berryphotos.  They had done my friends wedding and we were hugely impressed then, so they were top of our list.  We met with three total and their prices and what you get was just incomparable.  Like pp there was no limit on time, we owned our images and the album we got was from Italy (we're still getting compliments whenever we show it).  Their style is exactly what we were looking for and their personality and willing to work with us on everything was perfect.  I couldn't recommend them any higher.  We had Keith but I think there are at least two if not three photographers there, but everything I see on facebook is amazing.  (www.berryphotos.com)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

I'm another Berryphotos bride.  Can't say enough great things about Keith.  I think he'd have run into traffic to get a good shot, had it been necessary.  On top of that, his prices are great, and the album is fabulous.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

A friend of mine is getting married at Coonamessett Inn in April (2012) and she hired Media Concepts for photography (on my rec) and Big Daddy Ray for DJ. 
    I have def. heard good things about Keith Berry, and also Rich Morgan for photography. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesoprano. Show thesoprano's posts

I am getting married this November.  I am using Curtis and Anna from Curtis Knight Entertainment for DJ and Videography.  Curtis and Anna are *wonderful* and so easy to work with.  I highly recommend them.  I am also working with Kate Paradise for photography.  She's got the look I want, she's totally flexible and easy to work with, and she's nice as can be.  Their websites are: http://www.curtisknight.com/ and http://www.kateparadise.net

They're all willing to travel.  Good luck!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkleen2002. Show mrkleen2002's posts

Curtis Knight is a wedding factory - you will  meet with the owners, who are great....and the day of your event - some other 25 year old DJ who you have never met, will show up with your notes and do the same thing he has done for every other wedding that year.

If you are looking for a customized, personalized event - you need to look at a smaller, boutique company where the DJ you meet on the first day is the person who will be at your wedding. 

But if cookie cutter works for you - more power to you.

Sections
Shortcuts