Totally OT- Is it the invite, true or false?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, pink, well, it may be fake, but I wouldn't base it on that. We just used our first names because I didn't want my ex-husband's name on our wedding invitations.

Gosh, I just couldn't say. I'd like to see the quality of the paper and all that before I weighed in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

So, I don't know if you've seen this:
    www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more_names/blog/bradyinvite.jpg" alt="bradyinvite.jpg" width="300" height="400" />

It's allegedly Tom Brad and Gisele (I can't possibly spell her last name)'s wedding invitation.
    Thoughts? Is it real, is it fake?
    I think it's fake because, while it looks formal, it only uses their first names. I've never seen invites worded that way.

Total fluff topic, I know, but I need some fluff after the meeting I just sat through.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Vendors are not allowed to post on these forums, cheapwell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Hmmm, could be real. TMZ is pretty reputable (lmfao). :-)

But yeah I've seen invitations w/ first names, got one in the mail the other day actually.

I can't stand tom brady. hahaa. for some reason i always feel linclined to share that whenever someone mentions him...sorry. :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

is the TMZ part of the invite? or did you get this from TMZ's website?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It looks like the proprietary TMZ logo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

Re: Totally OT- Is it the invite, true or false?

If you want to check out the amazing celebrity invitations..check out http://www.lehrandblack.com/ I went on their website for fun one day. They design soooo many celeb wedding invites. Eva & Tony, Ashlee & Pete, Britney & Kevin, Gwen & Gavin, Jessica & Nick, Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck's (invite even though the wedding was called off), Travis & Shana, Adam Sandler & Jackie, Trista & Ryan..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

Re: Totally OT- Is it the invite, true or false?

If you want to check out the amazing celebrity invitations..check out http://www.lehrandblack.com/ I went on their website for fun one day. They design soooo many celeb wedding invites. Eva & Tony, Ashlee & Pete, Britney & Kevin, Gwen & Gavin, Jessica & Nick, Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck's (invite even though the wedding was called off), Travis & Shana, Adam Sandler & Jackie, Trista & Ryan..
    Posted by octbride09

Wow, these are amazing. The non-celeb ones are even nicer than the celeb ones. Thanks for the eye candy!  I don't even want to imagine what these cost.