Transportation suggestions in Braintree/Abington area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvbug721. Show luvbug721's posts

Transportation suggestions in Braintree/Abington area

Anyone have any suggestions for transportation services for our wedding that would travel to the Braintree/Abington area.  Also how did you go about setting up the transporation. What I was thinking was getting a rolls for my parents and I to drive to the church in and then have the stretch whatever or trolley take the bridesmaids to the church. Have the guys maybe carpool one or 2 of their own cars to the church. Then after the ceremony everyone get in the stretch/trolley. I wanted us to travel with the wedding party after the ceremony but figured maybe just my fiance and I should travel alone in the rolls since that will be our only quiet time...Will take any helpful suggestions ladies :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leila32. Show Leila32's posts

Re: Transportation suggestions in Braintree/Abington area

We used Boston Chauffeur for our limos and Brewster Coach for our party bus (after the reception).  Both were excellent and I highly recommend.

I guess it depends on your bridal party size, but I would try to treat all parties equal.  Like if you provide transportation to the church for your parents and bridesmaids, you should think about doing it for the groomsmen and in-laws.  If the guys drive themselves to the church and everyone takes the same transportation to the reception, when/how do they get their vehicles?  Just something to think about...keeping it as simple as possible.

I simply had 2 stretch limos: one for me, my parents and my BMs and the other for DH, his groomsmen and parents.  Each limo made a few stops (pick up me and my BM’s, then stopped at the hotel to get my parents, etc...).  After the ceremony, everyone just hopped into which ever limo they wanted and obviously me and DH rode together.  Most companies offer a 3-4hr wedding package to get you to the church and reception.  We had a day wedding, so we rented a party bus to take us and any of our guests that were still in the party mood around to bars in Boston.

Depending on where everyone is staying, if you wanted to do just the Rolls and a Trolley, maybe you could have the trolley pick up the guys/in-laws and drop them off at the church since they have to be there early anyway (my DH was there at least an hour before I was doing pictures and getting ready to for arriving guests) and then go back and pick up your BMs.  Just some ideas.

Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvbug721. Show luvbug721's posts

Leila! You are a genius. I never even thought to have the limo pick up the guys at the hotel 1st & then bring them to church & then have the limo go to my parents which is only 5 minutes from the church to get the girls.  That would make things so much easier instead of figuring out everyone's car situation.  Thank you very much :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

We did as Leila suggested and had one trolley for the bridal party.  It picked the guys up and dropped them at the church and then came back for myself and the girls.  We used Trolleys by Tes and loved it.  The trolley was adorable and everyone fit comfortably.