Transportation-Trolley Rental

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrabulous. Show scrabulous's posts

Transportation-Trolley Rental

Hey ladies,

I've searched the boards and got a few suggestions, but I thought I would just run this question by you all to see what you thought.  My mom loves the idea of having a trolley to shuttle guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception (both in the same spot).  I have called Old Town Trolley and Kenny's and they are both booked for the day (June 12).

Kenny suggested Trolleys by Tess and City View (although when I looked on their website, I didn't see anything about rentals). 

When I looked through the old postings, the only new vendor I saw was A Perfect Limo. 

Has anyone had good experience with any other trolley rental companies?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

Re: Transportation-Trolley Rental

I had a hard time booking a trolley for my daughter's wedding.  Everywhere I called, they were booked.  Finally booked Salem Trolley. 

I can't give you a review -- my daughter is getting married in May.  We are using the trolley to pick up the groom and guests from the hotel, take to the venue for ceremony, then pictures along the Gloucester coast.  At the end of the night trolley will take anyone that is staying at hotel back from reception. 

Might want to give them a call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyclechic06. Show Cyclechic06's posts

I used Salem Trolley for my wedding and they were fantastic.  We had two trolleys that shuttled our large number of out of town guests from the hotel on route 1 in Peabody to the ceremony/reception site in the middle of Salem.  We also worked with them to set up a schedule to have 1 trolley at night shuttle people hourly from the reception back to the hotel. 

Friendly people to deal with and reasonable prices, everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrabulous. Show scrabulous's posts

Thank you both!  I will definitely give them a call.  I knew the ladies of b.com would have good ideas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

We are using Tolley's by Tes for our May wedding. So far Tes has been great to work with and the trolley is beautiful.  She is traveling to the Cape for our wedding and considering the other quotes we got from companies we thought she was very reasonably priced. Good luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrabulous. Show scrabulous's posts

I called Tes but didn't hear back from her yet.  I called Salem Trolley, and the very nice and helpful woman said they prefer not to come all the way down to Cambridge.  She suggested that I call Salem Trolley's partner, Brush Hill Tours.  Brush Hill was super nice, and available! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I've heard good things about Brewster Coach.  I was going to use them, but they were booked for my date.