Vegan Cupcakes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Vegan Cupcakes

This place gets good reviews for vegans.  See if they have cupcakes!  At the very least it sounds like they'd have something special for your friends.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I know Kick A$s Cupcakes in Davis Sq. Somerville makes them, but might not be a convenient location for you...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

Any Whole Foods bakery makes vegan cake/cupcakes that are pretty delicious.  They would also be able to decorate them to match the others, or give them to you plain so your MOH could decorate them.

Kicka_$ Cupcakes in Davis does make them, but I would have to say that their cupcakes do not actually kick a_$, sadly.  They are really dry and not very flavorful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I've read other reviews about kicka__ that say the same thing, that they aren't that good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

In Response to Re: Vegan Cupcakes:
    [QUOTE]This place gets good reviews for vegans.  See if they have cupcakes!  At the very least it sounds like they'd have something special for your friends.
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

Kar, there was nothing named in your post...  :-P

Whole Foods is a good idea...  I'll see if there's one close by.

I found a place called Bake My Day through a Google search and sent an email inquiry.  We'll see what they say.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Oh... I've liked the KAC I've tried!  but I've only had them once and never tried the vegan ones...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

My cousin and his wife used Wholefoods for the vegan cupcakes at their wedding...and they were by far the best food the whole night!  I think I ate two and no dinner!  I would definitely go that route if I were you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I've had the vegan cupcakes at Whole Foods, and they're really very good. I recommend the carrpt cake or chocolate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

mmm now I just want cupcakes. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oops, I didn't paste the name?  Where is my head?  Sorry!

It was Fiore's Italian Bakery in JP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I think the clear answer here is for us to roam Cambridge and Boston for an entire day, trying vegan cupcakes everywhere we go.  Preferably in bridal gowns.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Absolutely!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I agree!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

Sweet in Harvard Sq also has fab cupcakes, but not sure if they have vegan ones or not...

Another bonus for Whole Foods is that they are cheap.  We are getting our actual  cake there, and it is less than half of what all of the other quotes were.  And delicious!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Sounds like Whole Foods is the way to go.  And there's one in Woburn very close to the hotel.  In fact, we'll have to drive by it on Friday to head to the rehearsal.  Sounds perfect!