Vendor help!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Vendor help!!

Good morning, ladies.. wondering if anyone has any suggestions.... we are thinking of having a caricature artist do drawings for everyone (just black and white)... this will be our favor.. we are donating to a charity, but still wanted people to have something to leave with.. aside of the great time they have... any help?

Thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nibsfeld. Show nibsfeld's posts

Re: Vendor help!!

i've worked with mark penta before--good guy.
    http://www.markpenta.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbelle. Show lbelle's posts

That is such a great idea. I am sure your guests will love it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

fun idea staci...now you've got me thinking!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

we figure people really don't need anything these days.. and we wanted to have something fun!!!!  Maybe some of the tips here will help you.. let me know if you need any help ... we're almost done with our planning.. when are you getting married?

Thanks!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Thanks for the suggestions!!!

I hope we can pull this together!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Thanks.. just wondering was it for a wedding last time?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

something different... but not circus like!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

DH's cousin had one at his wedding and it was great!  Just a wonderful keepsake of the two of us.  I don't know who they used, but the wedding was in Ireland (but he was from America).  We ended up using our drawing for our save the date cards!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

that is a great idea!! Very creative!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

We went to a Bar Mitzvah, where this was done. It was a big hit. The guy was so busy all night, that we did not get a chance to get ours done. But that was ok. It was more important for the youngsters there.
    Great idea!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miss-cellaneousJones. Show miss-cellaneousJones's posts

In Response to Re: Vendor help!!:
    [QUOTE]Hi folks - I'm the Mark Penta (caricaturist) mentioned above. Thank you to whomever referred my caricature service. I've drawn at hundreds of special occasions since 1990. I must say, the caricatures are a HUGE hit at every wedding I've ever drawn at. Your guests will love it, and you'll love knowing they can take home a fun frame-able memory of your special day. :) Best wishes! Mark
    Posted by mranonymous[/QUOTE]
    Mark,
    You may be unknowingly breaking the rules of the BDC forums...you are a vendor here now self promoting which is frowned upon. I'm sure you posted innocently, but we've got the link to your website, as above - which is thoroughly informative in itself.

Sections
Shortcuts