Vendor Review!!!!! 5/23/09 at Brookmeadow Country Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Vendor Review!!!!! 5/23/09 at Brookmeadow Country Club

Thank you both!

Sept2010, I found the florist through recommendations on here.  Her prices are very reasonable (at least in my opinion).  If you ever want more details, just let me know.

Also, please tell the bride and groom that everyone loved Brookmeadow!!  No one had ever heard of it and they were just like, this place is great!  A lot of our friends enjoyed hanging outside on the veranda, which is good and bad.  But the most important thing is they had fun!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Fra, I will definitely ask for more information as my wedding approaches, thank you! Fortunately I would only need her for bouquets and boutinierres (sp?) because the Newton Marriott (where our reception is) provides our flower centerpieces, so that will reduce prices drastically! Where is her studio?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Framerican, I just went to a wedding at the Brookmeadow, and it was beautiful! Like yourself, I think the bride was a little annoyed that a lot of people were on the veranda a lot during the reception. It was one of the first nice days of summer, since it had been raining a lot, I think people really wanted to be outside. I can really understand her side though.

I noticed during the ceremony that it felt like we were in someone's backyard. I looked at my SO and said "If I lived in that house, I would love it!" Is that the owner's house?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from campBoston. Show campBoston's posts

Great to hear!  If you post these reviews on WeddingWire you'll get a gift from them.

http://www.weddingwire.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Not sure, Peonie, but it might be.  I believe the owner lives right around there somewhere.