vinwood?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from s730. Show s730's posts

vinwood?

Any rants/raves about experiences with Vinwood Catering? I've heard that they don't offer tastings (which kind of stinks if it's true) but I've heard some good things as well.
    TIA! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

Re: vinwood?

I have only heard very positive things about Vinwood.  Having been to a couple of weddings were they have catered I can't see any problems with them.  I especially liked the stations they did at a wedding.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danielle74. Show danielle74's posts

I booked them for my December wedding, I have heard nothing but great things about them and they have been great to work with so far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

They catered my August 2007 wedding and they were great! I would recommend Vinwood to anyone. It's true that they don't do tastings. But, like they told us, anyone can make one or two pieces of chicken taste great, but what about when they have to make 100 pieces?

They kept the appetizers flowing and everyone (175 people) was served within 10-15 minutes tops. They don't skimp on waitstaff to make more money, and they will make recommendations if you're not sure what to choose.

No hidden charges either- I kept track of how much everything cost per person (meals and apps) and I came out to exactly the same figure they did, to the penny! I've heard horror stories with people saying they were charged extra for things day of, so I was sensitive to this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2become. Show 2become's posts

We've booked them for our upcoming Oct 09 wedding at the peabody essex museum - actually chose them over the preferred (and i think more commonly used hawthorne hotel caterers).  I met with the manager Ray, who's great!  I quickly got over the no-tasting thing - i mean, Hawthorne Hotel was gonna charge us for the tasting anyways, and vinwood has a fabulous reputation. I'm looking forward to working with them!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from megan2009. Show megan2009's posts

We've booked them for our wedding later this summer. We just recently met with Ray (the coordinator) for our final run-through of the details-- everything is super easy with them, no hidden fees, very responsive, etc.. So, very positive so far! I've heard great things about the actual food, too, of course, I just haven't tasted it yet...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovesparkle. Show lovesparkle's posts

I love Vinwood. We didnt use them but my cousin had them and they were great. We used a company called Tastings actually.