Wedding Tresses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc521. Show nyc521's posts

Wedding Tresses

Hi all, I'm looking for a hair stylist to come to the hotel and do hair for me and my bridesmaids (as well as both mothers).  I have contacted Wedding Tresses, and I think their prices are reasonable.  Has anyone had experience with them?  Any other recommendations?

Also, I've contacted Girly Junk for make-up as I've heard good things about them.  Any thoughts on make-up are welcome as well.

Thanks!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Re: Wedding Tresses

I have heard some nice raves about Girly Junk...also, please look into Chrstine Mungovan out of Bridgewater. Her website is www.christinemungovan.com She is excellent at what she does but for some reason doesn't get enough referals on here. Charlotte Phinney is another one and so is Maureen O'Connor of www.magicwandmakeupartistry.com All very talented ladies that I have worked with and/or seen their work.

Wedding Tresses......very nice place. I used to work for them, but no longer. They do hair and makeup there. Alos, look into Laura Donovan of Laura's Ultimate Updo's...her prices are so reasonable and she does great work. Her phone is 508-564-6252. She will travel to you.  Good luck in your quest!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Re: Wedding Tresses

Brea from makeupbybrea.com is fantastic. I would highly recommend her!  :)

Sections
Shortcuts