Wedding Vendor review 5/30/09!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Wedding Vendor review 5/30/09!

Finally, I couldnt ask for a more perfect day!!
    Thank you all for all your help! I havent contributed too much over this past yr and 1/2.. but reading all your posts really have helped!!

Bridal shop-My gown-Victoriana by Maggie Sottero
    Bride N Belle- A+
    I honestly had a really great experience with this shop, it is quite messy..but they gave me 10% off, my dress came in on time, they did a great job with the alterations! I would recommend them.

Gianna's-Bridesmaids dresses = A-,
    I gave them a minus bc of their costumer service.. we spent a lot of money there and just did not think they were the nicest bunch of people. But the dresses  came in on time with the proper sizes..so cannot ask for much more than that!

Tuxes- Russos Tux- A +: Did a great job, reasonable priced, guys looked great!

Makeup: A + My friend Linda Graham, she did a great job!!

Hair: A++ Images by Design in Derry, NH-I lucked out with this place, they girls there are wonderful!! My hair never faltered once!

Invitations: A ++, the paper tree in Newton ,MA.. a little hidden gem of a shop. The owner, esther I believe, .. is incredible and really helped me find an invitation that I loved that I could afford. I ended up going to her after many frustrations with only samples that I just didnt love!

DJ: =A + :  A friend of the family's, DJ Kenny Babbin.. HE is WONDerful!! He really made the party so much fun all night!! he knew what to play and when to play it! He get involved just the right amount and did not over due it..
    If anyone would like more info on it, please let me know!!

Cake: A : JAques Pastries out of I believe Salem, NH: Our cake was delicious!! They did a greay job, it   was crooked! My only complaint was that the daisies looked a little like evil daisies. but I think I was just being overpicky! Overall they did a wonderful job!!

Hotel =A : Holiday Inn, Salem NH: Very good, a bit pricey.. but everyone seemed to get good accomodations and they let us party late night :o)

Transportation to and from hotel for guests= A: 1st school shuttle bus, wonderful service, everyone said the bus driver did a great job!

Flowers: Ford Flowers, Salem NH: A++ SOOOO great, loooved my bouquet, centerpieces and girls flowers.. they did a great job!!

Photographer: Erica Ferrone: A+ : She is just so wonderful to work with. She is probably the sweetest person I have met! She made it very fun, I have only seen a couple of pics from the wedding so far.. but I have  no doubt in mind, she did a great job! Very Professional and reasonably priced! www.ericaferrone.com

Videographer: A: Nicole Resendes: It is hard to grade her right now bc I dont know the finished work, but she was very nice to work with, I hardly noticed she was there!  She is very reasonably priced.. the only downfall is she said it might take up to 6 mos to get the video.. but I think it will be worth the wait!

JP: A +: Jeffrey Demarco, NH: He is so wonderful! He just made our ceremony feel very special..would highly recommend.

Linen Company: A: Divine Linens, NH: great job!

Limo: Black Tie Limosine: A: Did a great job, driver was very nice, waiting for us and helped calm my nerves as he fluffed my train!

Venue: Promises to Keep, Derry, NH:A++++ :
    I cannot say enough about this place.I was in awe of how well our day of coodinates did with everything. I felt so relaxed. I really gave them about 10 boxes full of decorations/candy buffet stuff and they set it up in the most  amazing way! They were very organized and they never let me feel like I had anything to think about except having fun! The outside wedding in the garden was amazing, they helped make sure my dad(who was  in a wheelchair) was taken care of, and that everything was perfect. My coodinators were Ellie and John!

Honeymoon: A++, Tamarijn All inclusive! : It was beautiful! I couldnt have asked for a better honeymoon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Re: Wedding Vendor review 5/30/09!

whoops, I meant to say the cake wasnnnt crooked :O)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Your gown is beautiful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

JUDY I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa. major excitment there! I AM SO HAPPY you liked the Tam in Aruba! Wasn't it amazing! Oh I am so happy you had an amazing wedding :) Don't you just want to be back in Aruba????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Thank you!! It was SOO heavy..but I felt like a  princess!
    ooh, and I forgot this pic.. my Fav!! MY candy Buffet! <3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

What a gorgeous candy buffet! I love pink and brown together, such a classy combo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah4532. Show sarah4532's posts

[QUOTE]What a gorgeous candy buffet! I love pink and brown together, such a classy combo.
    Posted by pinkkittie18[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with pink- it is super pretty!! Congratulations :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Everything looks beautiful and the candy buffet has my mouth watering.  Does Linda Graham do makeup for other brides or did she just do it for you? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Congrats!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

My wedding is at Promises in July...glad to hear everything went well! Did you use their vendor package? We're using a lot of the same vendors you did. One question...did you tip the shuttle driver? I was trying to figure out whether or not I should do that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Judy, I'm also wearing the Victoriana for my wedding in August!  I hope it looks half as good on me as it did on you!  I guess they're not making that style anymore, so we'll be some of the last brides to wear it.  Smile

Congratulations...looks like you had a gorgeous wedding.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Congrats!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day & I absolutely love your flowers!!! Gorgeous!  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

[QUOTE]My wedding is at Promises in July...glad to hear everything went well! Did you use their vendor package? We're using a lot of the same vendors you did. One question...did you tip the shuttle driver? I was trying to figure out whether or not I should do that.
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease[/QUOTE]

We did use the vendor package, except we didnt use the DJ, we had our own. We did tip the bus driver.. everyone said he did a great job and the bus company said the price didnt include gratuity.. the limos did though, so we didnt tip him.
    I am sure you will have a wonderful day!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

[QUOTE]Everything looks beautiful and the candy buffet has my mouth watering.  Does Linda Graham do makeup for other brides or did she just do it for you? 
    Posted by november2009[/QUOTE]

She went to school for it, but she only does it as a side thing..
    Let me know if you would like her contact.
    My email is : jlove1821@gmail.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

[QUOTE]Judy, I'm also wearing the Victoriana for my wedding in August!  I hope it looks half as good on me as it did on you!  I guess they're not making that style anymore, so we'll be some of the last brides to wear it.  Congratulations...looks like you had a gorgeous wedding.
    Posted by kmt09[/QUOTE]

OMG, im sure you will be gorgeous.. that dress just sparkles! I can't believe that discontinued it.. I was thinking of selling it.. but I just dont think I can part with it!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]She went to school for it, but she only does it as a side thing.. Let me know if you would like her contact. My email is : jlove1821@gmail.com
    Posted by judy1821[/QUOTE]

Judy, when you said she went to school for it, I thought for a second you were talking about the candy buffet, and I was like, they have school for candy buffeting? haha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Congratulations! You looked beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics! The candy table is making me crave sweets! It's decorated so beautifully.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

congrat!!! You look beautiful!!! and the candy buffet!! WOW!!! Glad you had a great time!!!

I'm still counting down!! with a way to go!!

staci

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

[QUOTE]OMG, im sure you will be gorgeous.. that dress just sparkles! I can't believe that discontinued it.. I was thinking of selling it.. but I just dont think I can part with it!!
    Posted by judy1821[/QUOTE]

You can't really tell how sparkly it is in the bridal shop, but it definitely shows up in your pictures!  The Maggie Sottero Roma is taking the place of the Victoriana -- it's a very pretty dress, but just not the same.  I don't think I'll be able to part with mine either...  Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Judy....  glad to hear the alterations at Bride N Belle went well.  That is where I bought my dresss (see my other thread where I am now having dress remorse).  Yikes!  If I end up going with that gown, I will likely stay there for the alterations.  You looked beautiful, and I loved all of the pictures!  Stunning!

Sections
Shortcuts