Affordable RD Venue Salem/Beverly area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danielle82274. Show danielle82274's posts

Hi All,

Can anyone give me some suggestions for a affordable/cheaper place to have a rehearsal dinner for about 25 people in the Salem/Beverly area, rehearsal is in Salem. I'm looking to spend $25 per person without drinks.

Can be lunch or dinner. Finz is too pricey. Wedding is 12/12/09 so maybe 11/28 or 11/29 for date.

Thanks in advance!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from starbuckslas. Show starbuckslas's posts

You have plenty of options

Beverly

The Beverly Depot on Rantoul
    Chianti's on Cabot St
    if you want something lively there is a great little Spanish/Mexican Resturaunt on Cabot St... Cielito Lindo
    Soma on Cabot St

Salem

The Lyceume
    Strega

Danvers-

The Hardcover

Swampscott-

Anthony's Harborside

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

We had our RD at Victoria Station. We paid about $19-20 pp [back in May 2007] and kids were about $5 each. I was really impressed w/ them. I grew up near Salem, so I had HS memories of going there w/ my friends and was a little hesitant to use it for my RD. :-) Either they did a renovation or else my memory was faulty. We had a private room w/ water views and a private patio as well. I priced every restaurant on the wharf and VS gave us the most bang for our buck. Good luck and HTH!

My sister had her RD at the Grapevine, but I think they paid more pp than you want to spend. The food and room were great though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danielle82274. Show danielle82274's posts

Great ideas, thank you so much!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_646601. Show user_646601's posts

Totally off the subject for you, I have a long white hooded cape for sale with a muff. would you be interested in it? Also petticoat, sorry to mix this up but I just thinking.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_646601. Show user_646601's posts

Oh sorry, how about the 1640 Hart House in Ipswich, we had our wedding and rehersal dinner there. Call Kim at 978-356-1640.
    Meg, red gown 10/31/08

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GerberDaisyLady. Show GerberDaisyLady's posts

Hi- We had our RD at the Lyceum in Salem. The room is beautiful and they have a variety of dinner options (we did a buffet so that helped to keep costs down). The food was great!

Good luck!