Any other ideas for wedding venues - small wedding (40-50), labor day sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrsr14. Show ronrsr14's posts

Any other ideas for wedding venues - small wedding (40-50), labor day sunday

our first choice was the Commander's Mansion in Watertown, but that is taken that day. We are considering CRI (community rowing), and Garden-in-the-woods, but I'm not that crazy about either of those, for various reasons. 

Any last-minute suggestions for inexpensive venues in the Watertown area?

thanks, 

-rsr-

Ron 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

Re: Any other ideas for wedding venues - small wedding (40-50), labor day sunday

In Response to Any other ideas for wedding venues - small wedding (40-50), labor day sunday:
    our first choice was the Commander's Mansion in Watertown, but that is taken that day. We are considering CRI (community rowing), and Garden-in-the-woods, but I'm not that crazy about either of those, for various reasons.  Any last-minute suggestions for inexpensive venues in the Watertown area?   thanks,    -rsr- Ron 
    Posted by ronrsr14

upstairs on the square is good for smaller parties and has a great view.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronrsr14. Show ronrsr14's posts

Re: Any other ideas for wedding venues - small wedding (40-50), labor day sunday

thanks, great idea, but I also neglected to say that it needs to be kosher, so we need to bring our own caterer. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Wow, this is a tough one.  Have you tried the Arsenal Arts Center?  They have some function space but it is not what you typically would think of as a wedding space.  Gore Place in Waltham might be an option, rental rate for just the Carriage House is fairly reasonable.  I would also try calling the Kosher caterers you are considering for ideas.  Good Luck!

Sections
Shortcuts