Bedford Glen Hotel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kristyn1277. Show Kristyn1277's posts

Bedford Glen Hotel

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Bedford Glen Hotel in Bedford?  We checked it out the other day and loved it, but wanted some advice.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: Bedford Glen Hotel

Hi Kristyn:  I haven't been to a wedding there but we looked at it for our venue and loved it also!  We ended up going somewhere else, but I really thought their coordinator, Jocelyn, was on top of everything!  I'd recommend negotiating with her.  We got her to drop the price and throw in an extra appetizer display.  My friend had been to a wedding there and she said it was great!

I *loved* the outdoor space for ceremony and cocktails and the lobby is gorgeous!  Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bextastic. Show bextastic's posts

I attended a wedding there in September 2008 -- it was beautiful.  The couple had planned to have an outside ceremony but the remnants of a hurricane came through that weekend, and it had to be inside. 

The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all well-time and the food was wonderful.  The couple also reserved a smaller room near the reception hall for the "after party" and brought their own drinks and snacks for those who wanted to join them there.

I have no idea how much they paid for everything, but if the price is right, I would say this is a great venue for a wedding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

My sister had her reception at the Bedford Glen in Sept 08 right after their remodel.  The room was really nice, the staff was friendly and accommodating and the food was great!  They also made some substitutes to the package...I think centerpieces was a dozen roses and my sister used our family friend who is a florist instead.  So she got x amount per table applied to something else. 

My sister was very happy with the hotel and don't think she had any problems with the coordinator.   The room I stayed in was beautiful and it was pretty inexpensive...I think just under 100.  The breakfast we had the following morning was also great. 

If you have any specific questions, let me know and I get ask my sister. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kristyn1277. Show Kristyn1277's posts

Thanks so much!  We just signed the contract and are going ahead with the Bedford Glen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

Yay Congrats!!