Boston Area - Bridal Shower Venue - 25 people

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

Boston Area - Bridal Shower Venue - 25 people

Hi All,

I am in the process of planning a bridal shower in the Boston area.  There will be approximately 25 people and we are open to doing either a brunch or luncheon. Please let me know any venues that you would recommend (preferably on the water). 

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Re: Boston Area - Bridal Shower Venue - 25 people

Hi, Dreamer. 

Finale's not on the water, but I just went to a shower there, and it was great.  They did little sandwiches, an assortment of drinks (coffee, tea, mimosas, hot cocoa, etc.) and assorted pastries.  The location near Park Plaza doesn't have a private room, but the place was almost empty, and they cordoned off a little area with velvet ropes, too. 

Oh, and I went to an engagement party at the Charlestown Max & Dylan's once.  Loved that.  They have a private room. 

Have fun! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

I attended a baby shower at Mistral a few months ago and it was awesome! We had brunch and it everything was just amazing. It was easily the nicest shower I've ever been to. Again, not on the water, but definitely worth a look.

To Rirlo's point, I'm also a big fan of Max & Dylan's. I've been for a work dinner in the private room and for regular dinner and drinks. It's not *right* on the water, but you could do pictures on the boardwalk if you want to.

I don't know if Tavern on the Water in Charlestown does events, but that might be nice for something more casual. I've heard go things about their brunch, but I've only been there for lunch and dinner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

The Holiday Inn in Government Center...their rooms are upstairs overlooking the Charles.

The Venezia Restaurant in dorchester, easily accessible from the expressway.

Phillips Old Colony House in Dorchester...not on the water, nice place, good food right off the expressway

Mt. Vernon Restaurant in Somerville...not on the water, good food, easily accessible from both the T and the X-way...parking is limited though...they have 2 real small lots in back of the restaurant   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Mine was also at Finale.  The location in harvard square does have a private room.  It was really lovely--highly recommend!

Sections
Shortcuts