Bridal Shower Venues: Metro West/Franklin Area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

Bridal Shower Venues: Metro West/Franklin Area

Hi Ladies, Happy New Year!

I am the MOH in my best friends wedding this summer (I'm in 2 weddings in 1 week- woahhh!) I am looking for some venue ideas for her Bridal Shower. There will be a little less than 40 people and so far we don't really have a "budget" but of course don't want it to be astronomical - there are 7 of us in the wedding so that should ease the cost a bit. Anyone have any suggestions for a good place to have it? We're considering doing it in someones backyard but if it rains like this past summer - yikes! Any and all suggestions are helpful! We are hoping to do it around the Franklin area - but anywhere in the Metro West would work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jenv1230. Show jenv1230's posts

Re: Bridal Shower Venues: Metro West/Franklin Area

Try Prezzo in Milford. I went to a baby shower there and the food was good and the room was nice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

My bridal shower was at The Adirondack Club in Franklin. They have a nice private function room off of their dining room that overlooks the outside pool. The room can easily fit 40 people. They have an onsite caterer, so we had passed hors d'oeuvres and a buffet style luncheon.

http://www.adirondackclub.com/

The website doesn't have any decent pictures, so I would be more than happy to send you some pictures from my shower if you are interested.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

Oh thats so funny - I use to work at the Adirondack, I never would have thought of that! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

oh and thanks JenV - I love prezos - they have the best swedish fish martini! I will look there too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

In addition to those mentioned, there's also Incontro and 3 in Franklin.  My friend's shower was at Rossi's in Millis and mine was at the Colonel Blackington Inn in Attleboro. 

Sections
Shortcuts