BYOB venues?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sf792. Show sf792's posts

BYOB venues?

Hi,

I'm new to this board and have found the information here helpful. My fiance and I just started looking at venues and I'm a little overwhelmed trying to narrow it down. One thing I do like is places where you can bring your own alcohol - not just because of the cost, but because we would like to bring home-brewed beverages.

We went to Topsfield Common and Glen Magna Farms this past weekend, but I was hoping others might be able to suggest additional venues that let you bring in your own alcohol.

Other relevant information:
    -approximately 160 guests
    -prefer to have ceremony and reception at same place
    -prefer some outdoor space

Any suggestions are much appreciated - thank you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: BYOB venues?

is there a particular area you want? North shore, south shore, metrowest?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sf792. Show sf792's posts

Thanks for asking. At this point, no - I'm open to any of those areas because I know a venue like that is not as common as ones that provide the alcohol for you.

In Response to Re: BYOB venues?:
    is there a particular area you want? North shore, south shore, metrowest?
    Posted by pinkkittie27

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

well, Arrowhead Acres in Uxbridge, MA allows BYOB. It's 30mins south of Worcester near the RI border. My mother had her second wedding there, and it was a really lovely place.

and if you're having a spring, summer or early fall wedding, I know some state and municipal parks allow for weddings, and they're always BYOB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k1r5ten. Show k1r5ten's posts

Arlington Town Hall would work for you, as would Community Rowing. Maybe Springstep in Medford, though I don't know about the outdoor space.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Willowdale Estate in Topsfield is BYOB, is gorgeous, and has lots of outdoor space (it's actually in Bradley Palmer State Park).  That's where my wedding was and we loved it.  The BYOB option is wonderful - ends up being so much cheaper if you're interested in having open bar at all.

Sections
Shortcuts