Commander's Mansion Open House?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

Anyone planning on attending the Bridal Open House at the Commander's Mansion in Watertown this weekend (March 7 & 8)?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nbsbride1109. Show nbsbride1109's posts

I am. We already have our venue and major vendors, but I'm hoping to get some ideas for flowers, and to meet with a bakery. I think someone from the Icing on the Cake is going to be there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

Are you having your wedding at the Commander's Mansion or elsewhere?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RBower. Show RBower's posts

I went last year - we're having our wedding there in May, so we wanted to check it out while it was full of people. It was a lot of fun, but SUPER crowded. Lots and lots of food there, too. Icing on the Cake had the best tasting cakes, definitely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

Did you find any of your vendors thru this? How do you find the Mansion staff to work with? Thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishchick. Show irishchick's posts

How was this Open House? Were there any notable vendors or foods? The beautiful weather this weekend got away from me so I never made it out...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RBower. Show RBower's posts

We didn't find any of our vendors there, actually, but it was still a good experience. We found most of our vendors from recommendations from friends, or on boards like this one. And the women who work at the mansion have been wonderful so far.

As far as notable vendors from last year (since I didn't go this year) were Dominic and Anthony, and Tables of Content for caterers, and Icing on the Cake for cakes. They had a raffle, too, and my mom won a Lia Sophia gift basket.