Danversport prices?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Danversport prices?

Does anyone happen to know a starting point for prices at Danverspoint Yacht club? My SIL is engaged and starting to plan, and I seem to remember it being on the high end but maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks in advance!

a-m

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: Danversport prices?

She can expect to spend at least $20k on a wedding there. My mom was pushing that place, but I just told her it was too expensive [I looked quickly several years ago, so get the info from the venue before deciding it's too high for your cousin].  Besides, I had my prom there and didn't want to have my wedding there too. :-)  It's a lovely place though if you don't have HS memories of it. :-)  

The food is pretty good too. I had a class reunion there several years ago. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

thanks, Alf! for some reason I have in my head that it was 25K just to rent the place...but I honestly don' tknow where I got that. Maybe it was an overall price I had in my head.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KANN29. Show KANN29's posts

I looked there and I think it was a $25k minimum for a Saturday night.  The price per person I thought was pretty good for what you got.  So if you were having a lot of people it would be a good choice.  The room is huge so I think you would need to have a lot of people just so the room didn't look empty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mariya01. Show mariya01's posts

We actually went there last weekend. Depending on how many people you have and the day it can get pretty high. They do have certain spending minimums for each room depending on the night. We are having a small wedding (70ppl) so the Lighthouse room would be best for us. For Saturday night the min was $8K and for Friday/Sunday it was $5K which seems reasonable to me. Another thing to note is that all their quoted prices already include the rental fees, tax and service charges, so it ay seem really high but the price you see is pretty much all you're paying (no need to factor in the extra 20% service charge and 6.25% sales tax). I think its worth checking out :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bextastic. Show bextastic's posts

I think it depends on which room you are going to use -- I looked into it for a wedding with about 130 ppl and it was around $15k for the services/menu I was going for.  As mariya01 said, a good amount comes included in the price, so at least check it out.

Sections
Shortcuts