Direction/Accomodation Cards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

As long is you are not looking to go super fancy (letter press, raised print) try vistaprint.com. They do double sided, have multiple types of cards and you can up load your own design and the map. If you sign up for ebates.com you can also get a huge discount. Also vista's CS is very good and have been able to get items printed on specialty paper for a fraction of what other printers quoted by just calling and asking for paper not listed on-line. Good luck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

How I did (at Staples) exactly what you are looking to do is outlined in another thread. Hold on...

ETA: It's in "invitation inserts" in Etiquette, very detailed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Exactly what I would suggest. Staples or Kinko's would do a good job and probably cheaper than your vendor would have had she offered the service anyhow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from preserves. Show preserves's posts

The hotel where we have blocked off rooms and are having the reception are not providing direction cards, though they have emailed us directions. I wanted to do a double sided card with accomondation info, directions to the hotelon one side and then to and from the church from the hotel. (everyone except for my parents will be from out of town.)

I'm not in the area (i live in nyc). does anyone have any suggestions on vendors? or have any better ideas? i am using jeanm for invites, but she doesn't offer double sided..and i might want to do a map-- not sure though.

thanks for your help!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HTuck. Show HTuck's posts

For maps - try www.weddingplanner.com - they have free, fun maps - but seem to work better if your church and venue are in the same town (which mine unfortunately are not)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

i used snappymaps.com a bit pricy but they made a neat looking map and it was pretty looking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Staples actually does a good job with these things.

Sections
Shortcuts