GEORGETOWN COUNTRY CLUB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

GEORGETOWN COUNTRY CLUB

I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW ITS NO JOKE 20 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND MY SITE GOES BANKRUPT. I FEEL LIKE MY HEART HAS BEEN RIPPED FROM MY CHEST. MY INLAWS ARE OUT $10,000 AND I AM OUT $4,000. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. I COULD JUST GO ON AND ON BUT MY MISSION NOW IS TO FIND A PLACE TO GET MARRIED

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Re: GEORGETOWN COUNTRY CLUB

This is terrible. So, so sorry this has happened to you.  Have you tried contacting the Haverhill Country Club?  On their web site they say they have a special offer for people who were booked at Georgetown Country Club.  Also try the Bradford Country Club they are excellent to work with.  You might want to repost this or change the post headline to get some more help.   I already knew Georgetown closed but others may not.  Changing headline to something making it clear you must find a new venue ASAP will get your more help. Good Luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I'm so sorry!  I saw a posting on the knot wedding board that said to check out the Steven Estate.  Someone said they are giving a discount to Georgetown CC brides.

The girls here can definitely help!  We need more information.  How many guests do you have?  Where is your ceremony (or do you need to do it on site)?  Any other info about what  you need will help people give you suggestions.

I know this is awful, so sorry you have to deal with it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

GILTED GEORGETOWN BRIDE ON A MISSION

I HAVE A FEW APPOINTMENTS TODAY WITH INDIAN RIDGE AND GROVELAND FAIRWAYS. I AM LOOKING FOR OCTOBER 11TH ( WE MAY HAVE TO CHANGE TO THE 10TH BUT REALLY WANT TO KEEP THE 11TH CAUSE EVEERYTHING FROM FAVOR TAGS TO PLACE CARDS HAVE THE DATE) 120 PEOPLE WITH A CEREMONY LOCATIONS (WE WANTED OUTDOORS BUT CAN'T BE PICKY NOW) I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM CRYING. THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY MY SISTERS WORKS FOR IS CALLING ANDOVER CC PERSONALLY TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR ME. THE OUT REACH OF SUPPORT IS AMAZING AND I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT. THIS IS THE WORSE THING THAT CAN HAPPEN 19 DAYS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING AND I DON'T WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY. MY BROTHER IN LAW WOULD SHOVE A 9 IRON UP THEIR BUTTS IF HE COULD. YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY WE ARE OUT...ITS AWEFUL. THE SUPPORT FROM MY FAMILY AND MY FIANCES FAMILY HAS BEEN AMAZING AND OUR FRIENDS...UNBELIEVABLE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Soxgirl44, I am SO sorry to hear about this!  I'm sure you'll find the perfect place and it will be wonderful!  Big hugs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

I am so sorry Sox Girl! - when I heard this news this morning my heart went out to all of the brides. Remember it will be wonderful - right now, not so much - but it will be perfect when your wedding comes. Best of luck! Hugs as well!

Sections
Shortcuts