Griffin Museum of Photography

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Griffin Museum of Photography

I posted this under vendors like a dolt.

Do I remember someone here having their wedding at the Griffin.  Can you give me the scoop?  They have a ton of availability for our prospective dates and we like the unique vibe.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Re: Griffin Museum of Photography

Yes, someone did get married there!  Now, who was it?  This is in Winchester, right?  They did not have a band but they did have music of some sort for background - although I don't think they had dancing - can't totally remember if that's because they didn't want to have dancing or if there isn't a way to have space.  Trying to remember who it is - I think the person is now mother and posts in the Moms section, although what her "name" is I can't remember.

I know she really liked it, don't remember any problems day of, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaydo. Show kaydo's posts

Hey guys... it was me who got married at the Griffin, back in 2007.  (Sorry, I'm not on the weddings board any more - too busy with my 2 month old son!  :)  I had a fabulous experience there... it was perfect for our wedding, which was smallish (75 guests) and nontraditional (we had a quick 10 minute ceremony, followed by an immediate cocktail reception in the same room).  Rapunzel if you have any specific questions, feel free to email me off the board (I think you can do so by clicking on my username and adding me as a "friend") but yes, overall, I highly recommend it.  Beautiful building, wonderful location on a pond (our pictures came out great), and yet very affordable. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

We're already booked for October 23, 2010!  Frances has been great...  We're planning on an outside ceremony onsite with the indoor reception following.  We're still trying to finalize the caterer, but everything else is set!