Hamilton Hall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dupontsky. Show dupontsky's posts

Hamilton Hall

Has anyone had a wedding at Hamilton Hall recently?  We just love the facilities but are concerned with the parking, especially during October.  Any suggestions on a band?  Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Re: Hamilton Hall

Hi - we went to a wedding at Hamilton Hall in Salem this past May.. street parking even then was a little annoying, although fairly easy at that time and in the middle of the afternoon.  I can't imagine what it would be like in October though.  We are getting married in Salem too at a hotel that has a parking lot but even they said that their lot can fill in October and parking is more difficult then.  Hamilton Hall is a beautiful venue though and Salem is AWESOME!  I really loved Hamilton Hall, it's just that we had been there already for a wedding and so recently so we chose the Hawthorne.  They had a DJ as are we, so I can't comment about a band.. good luck!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danielle74. Show danielle74's posts

We're getting married there in December!   It's gorgeous.  We're hoping for no snow!  I think the parking situation is not really a problem on the weekend, as it's a residential area. 

There are also 2 parking lots nearby. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

congrats Danielle!  what time of day is yours?  I don't think December will be bad for parking.. we also parked in one of the lots that is available weekends only so that is a good point!  as long as on the weekend its a bit easier than a Friday.  :-)  Good luck to both of you - I love Hamilton Hall!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

I just got married in Salem (I won the wedding on Kiss 108 at the Salem Waterfront Hotel and been meaning to write my review on my day but haven't had the time.) but parking can be a challange especially since its October and Haunted Happenings is going on. When in October is also something to consider...early or late. We got married October 11 so there was the BizBaz fair going on by the Peabody Essex Museum. There are garages around the town and street parking of course. Just advise your guest to leave enough time to get to Salem with all thats going on. We were lucky to have a garage accros the street from the hotel (1st floor was free and the rest was $20 for the day because of haunted Happenings) but the hotel also had a lot near the hotel. We had guests come to the hotel and they could walk to our ceremony site (at the Peabody Essex Museum) or take the trolly we rented. It all worked out even though there was alot going on in the area. Good Luck...I've heard great things about Hamilton Hall

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danielle74. Show danielle74's posts

Our ceremony is at 4:30!!  Haunted Happenings would worry me a little too, maybe think the first weekend in Nov.?  It may also be a little cheaper, not sure though.  We originally wanted October but it was booked for every weekend so it must not be that bad.  We also knew of a couple who got married last October there, the first weekend, and they had no problems at all with parking.  You could also potentially hire a shuttle to take guests from a hotel or one of the parking lots to HH.  I just love the room though, it's so breathtaking and at night it looks so beautiful from the outside.   If you need any other help, feel free to email me danielle82274@gmail.com