Hampshire House

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lily61. Show Lily61's posts

Hampshire House

Anyone had a wedding or been to a wedding at the Hampshire House?
     Pros/Cons approx cost?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

Re: Hampshire House

Hi Lily,  I want to a wedding at the Hampshire House in March of 08 and it was beautiful.  There were about 50 or 60 people and they used the library for the ceremony and then the room adjacent to that for the cocktail hour.  While we were in the cocktail hour they switched the library over to accomodate the dinner, then we had cake and coffee in the cocktail/bar room while they changed the library over for dancing with seats around the edge of the dance floor and a few round tables for people who didn't want to dance.   It sounds like a lot of back and forth but it felt seemless and the staff was there to direct people the entire time.  Food and drinks were great, I wasn't a huge fan of the cake but my friend (the bride) loved it and it was decorated just the way she had pictured.  I have no idea about cost, but I would guess high because of the location. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Re: Hampshire House

We looked into the Hampshire House but it was a lot more than we wanted to spend so we didn't really consider it. The coordinator got in touch a few weeks later, after we had already booked our venue, and sent some other options which were more affordable. If we'd known about the other options sooner we definitely would have looked into it further.

It is a fabulous location and the photos make it seem very beautiful inside. Make sure to ask for all their menus/pricing information to get an idea of the range. Good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts