Hotel Block for Guests (in Boston)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hjmccabe. Show hjmccabe's posts

Hotel Block for Guests (in Boston)

I'm getting married April 30th and would like to find a hotel convenient to our reception venue (Hampshire House) to reserve a block of rooms for our guests.  Do you have any suggestions on places that offer good rates?  I'd like to keep it under $200/night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Hotel Block for Guests (in Boston)

We had an EXCELLENT experience with Embassy Suites.  The rooms were well under that, the block room coodinator (Nicole, I think) was especially friendly and helpful, and there was no deposit and no risk associated with the whole thing.  Not sure where the closest one is to Boston; mine was in Marlborough because we got married at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury.  I was amazed at the discount and overall ease of the entire Embassy Suites plan.  I'd even put it off fearing it would be a hassle, but I was so pleasantly surprised.  Can't recommend that hotel enough for a wedding block.

Best wishes!

~kar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Try the John Jeffries House or Holiday Inn in Beacon Hill. Or Marriott Kendall Square.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nibsfeld. Show nibsfeld's posts

try hotelplanner.com.  you can plug in your dates and get a zillion bids.  we had a block of rooms at the copley marriott for $209, but nobody stayed there (maybe the insane parking fees?).  most of our guests stayed at the courtyard in coolidge corner ($150 if i remember right) and hotel indigo in newton ($110).  we got married in november, not the wedding season, so i'm not sure how different the prices would be for your april wedding.  good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts