Hotel with outdoor ceremony site

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Weding2010. Show Weding2010's posts

Hotel with outdoor ceremony site

I'm looking for Hotel venues with outdoor wedding ceremony sites.  I know that the weather can always force us inside but ideally we'd like to have the ceremony outside.  I just don't picture getting married in a conference room.  Since we won't be having a long ceremony we'd like to be able to have it at the hotel but not in the same room as the reception.  There will be about 125 guests and we're definitely on a budget.  We're focusing on venues within a half hour of Boston. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Re: Hotel with outdoor ceremony site

Hi Weding, my brother did exactly that at the Newton Marriott in 2004. He got married outside right on the Charles River, it was beautiful, and then had the reception in the hotel. I would definitely suggest looking into it. It is also right off the Pike, so that is easy for people to find it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I was going to suggest the Newton Marriott, but Peonie beat me to it!
    Also, Weding, their packages are great, have a lot to choose from.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreChic. Show SShoreChic's posts

The Charles Hotel in Cambridge or Hyatt Harborside in Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

I *think* you can also do this at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge.  You'll have to double-check though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

You can do outside at the Royal Sonesta.  Went to a wedding last year in September and they had the ceremony outside at sunset, it was gorgeous. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

The Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge (right across the street from the Sonesta) does outdoor ceremonies on the little lawn by the river right next to the hotel. It's a really nice venue, with a maximum of about 200 ppl. It was too tight a fit for our wedding, but I loved the hotel and the people we met there.