Hyatt Harborside Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ferrickx. Show ferrickx's posts

Hyatt Harborside Boston

Has anyone had a reception in the tent pavillion?Beautiful location, but a little nervous about rain and wind.Any experiences you can share, planning July 2010 wedding......thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrsS08. Show MrsS08's posts

Re: Hyatt Harborside Boston

Hi Ferrickx.  I had my wedding there last July.  Everything was absolutely amazing.  Thankfully the weather was perfect so we didn't have to move the festivities inside.  We had our ceremony on the lawn overlooking the city, the cocktail hour on the patio and the reception under the tent.  The food was delicisous and Meaghan was fantastic.  She was so accomodating.  She made the planning process very easy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ferrickx. Show ferrickx's posts

In Response to Re: Hyatt Harborside Boston:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ferrickx.  I had my wedding there last July.  Everything was absolutely amazing.  Thankfully the weather was perfect so we didn't have to move the festivities inside.  We had our ceremony on the lawn overlooking the city, the cocktail hour on the patio and the reception under the tent.  The food was delicisous and Meaghan was fantastic.  She was so accomodating.  She made the planning process very easy. 
    Posted by MrsS08[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ferrickx. Show ferrickx's posts

In Response to Re: Hyatt Harborside Boston:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hyatt Harborside Boston :
    Posted by ferrickx[/QUOTE]
    Thank you Mrs. S08...we have reserved July 2010 for my daughters date at the Hyatt Harborside in the tent.So happy your wedding day was a wonderful one..thanks for taking time to comment...please post some wedding pics...