I set my date! 8/14/10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

I set my date! 8/14/10

I booked my venue this morning (the Westford Regency) and having been engaged for a few months, it feels so good to finally have a date officially set!  Yay!  I am very excited and just had to share.  :) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Re: I set my date! 8/14/10

Congrats! You are getting married one month and 4 days before me! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neena101511. Show Neena101511's posts

Congrats Twinklie! It must be such a relief to have that out of the way, now you can start your countdown :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats!!

The best part will be being able to answer people when they ask. ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I agree with kargiver.  I think I was engaged a week before I started getting the questions of, "Have you set a date yet?".  Oh yeah, it's been set in place for years!!  Silly people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

That's too funny!  My fiance and I have been engaged for a year now and we keep getting that question.  We bought a house a month ago, so that kind of put wedding plans on the back burner!  I just keep saying "No, no date yet! Hopefully next Fall!".  People give me wierd looks (since we've been engaged for SO long, and actually we've been together for a LONG time...).  I will be very happy when we have an actual date!

Congrats Twinklie!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

This is wonderful for you and your spouse.It also means your relatives can begin buying tickets. Boston is great at this time of year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

yay!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Thanks all!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from candyapple. Show candyapple's posts

In Response to I set my date! 8/14/10:

My daughter's reception was at the Westford Regency last Saturday and it was wonderful!  Better than we ever expected! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Good for you, and good luck with planning!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Great!  I'm looking for venues.  Was the Westford Regency expensive?  Their packages online look nice but no prices.  We're looking for a place in the area around $70 per person for food, about 100 people give or take a few. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from candyapple. Show candyapple's posts

In Response to Re: I set my date! 8/14/10:
    Great!  I'm looking for venues.  Was the Westford Regency expensive?  Their packages online look nice but no prices.  We're looking for a place in the area around $70 per person for food, about 100 people give or take a few. 
    Posted by trex509

Hi - there are various packages, and I think that the packages start at a little over 70/pp and go up from there. They will go over pricing with you if you call them - everyone there is very friendly and professional.

Sections
Shortcuts