Is something closing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

Is something closing?

When I was watching TV tonight, a preview of the night's 11pm news came up and said something about a popular Boston wedding site closing down, putting a lot of brides in a tough spot. However, I didn't see anything about it on the nightly news, and can't find anything online! Does anyone know what this is about? I figured you girls would know better than anyone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Re: Is something closing?

What news station???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Hmm, I looked on every news site and couldn't find anything! If it is something serious, I am sure it will come up in the news. I doubt it is a major hotel, though. I wonder if it was a venue, or maybe a bridal shop....now I am dying to know!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

It was either channel 5 or 7 - I was flipping channels. I watched the 11:00 news on 7 and didn't see anything, and I can't find anything online either... hmmm...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

I saw the same thing but am in bed way before the 11p news.  It was channel 5.  I did an article about a couple sueing a wedding planner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I believe that was about the guy David Tutera from the television show My Fair Wedding.  He is being sued by a couple who said he quit on them 2 weeks before their wedding. He is disputing it and they will be going to court.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

I just saw on the news last nigh that Sterling Country Club is closing. They didn't feature weddings on the clip but I am thinking a lot of brides are out a place to have their wedding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

That's terrible. I feel for those brides. How can you really be sure, in an economy like this, that the venue you book will still be up and running when your wedding comes around :/

Scary stuff...