Jilted Georgetown Bride Wins a Wedding

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Jilted Georgetown Bride Wins a Wedding

Hey Girls I just wanted to let you all know that I won the wedding at the Salem Waterfront Hotel this morning on Kiss 108. If any of you listened to it I am sure I didn't sound that excited but I truly am. The past couple of days have been a whirlwind of change for my big day and I am sick on top of it all (up all night coughing) plus your kinda in shock that Matty in the Morning is calling you when you just get up. I am beyond excited and can't thank everyone enough for their support and help. I do need a ceremony location though...was supposed to do an outdoor ceremony but they don't have a location on site. any suggestions for Salem? I may just end up doing an indoor ceremony. My head keeps spinning. WOW I never win anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigirl627. Show Trigirl627's posts

Re: Jilted Georgetown Bride Wins a Wedding

Salem Common is beautiful and they have a Gazebo and stuff. Not sure the legality of it, if you need permits or anything...also Lynch Park in Beverly isn't too far and is the most gorgeous place I've ever seen...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

I agree with Salem Common - the gazebo is beautiful. Also there is a small park right behind Pickering Wharf where they dock the boat the 'Friendship' (or something like that), where you might be able to set up chairs for an outdoor ceremony. Might need a permit there too though.
    Also the Peabody Essex Museum might be able to set something up in their outdoor garden space.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

congrats!!!! thats so great after your terrible time with the closing of Georgetown, you deserve it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

CONGRATS!!  I was listening to matty when your sister called in a few days ago.  So excited for you!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Wow talk about luck! Someone is watching over you. Congrats. :-)