Jones River Area Accomodations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJktea. Show DJktea's posts

Jones River Area Accomodations

I am about to book a wedding here.  My only reservation is where to recommend guests to stay.  The Plymouth Bay Inn is there with a free shuttle, however, online there are mixed reviews.  We will be having several out of town guests, so accomodations are important.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PugsandKisses. Show PugsandKisses's posts

Re: Jones River Area Accomodations

There are quite a few hotels in Plymouth to choose from, and most are only a few miles away.  I think the closest one is a Hampton Inn right on the Plymouth/Kingston line, and there's also a Hilton, Radisson, Comfort Inn, and Best Western not too far from Jones River.

Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

We got married here in May. My first choice was the Radisson, but they were unable to accommodate my whole party. Then we chose the Hilton Garden Inn and provided transportation. I went down in person and saw a lot of hotels, and these two were the best. I would stay away from the Plymouth Bay & Suites. Best Western was our third choice, but it is more of an inn style than hotel. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

I am using the Radisson for my wedding block and they have been wonderful.  I also looked at the Hilton Garden Inn, which I was told has a small van for shuttles....but the rooms (suite was on the small side). 
    Best Western is nice, we are using their church but the hotel rooms are seasonal so check with them when they are open/closed. 
    As far as distance, I measured that the Radisson is only 4.5miles from Indian Pond where we are having our reception, and if I remember correctly Jones is just further down off Brook St so it's not that bad of a drive....10-15mins max. 
    We are using Concert Limo out of Hanson for our shuttle...he was the cheapest around and has good reviews.  He's very laid back, nice guy, and has a great fleet.

Good Luck!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

We recently attended a reception there and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Plymouth.  No complaints.  Probably a 10 minute drive?  Free breakfast.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJktea. Show DJktea's posts

Thanks.  I appreciate your responses.  We booked the venue with accomodations at the Radisson in Plymouth and alternate Pilgrim Sands.  I do need a shuttle and will contact the Concert Limo.  Thanks for the suggestion. 

Sections
Shortcuts