My fiance and I (and his parents!) are visiting Lake View Pavilion in Foxboro tomorrow for their open house and are thinking of settling down and choosing a 2010 date. I was wondering if any brides/grooms have feedback of their wedding there, or for guests, any weddings that they have been to at that facility? If you are a lakeview bride, what vendors did you go with? Were you happy with your choices? Were there any decisions you would change, looking back now? If anyone is uncomfortable writing anything here, please email details to me at shannondefazio @ gmail dot com. I would also love to see any photos if you have them!

LVP is a stretch in our budget, that's for sure, but we both just fell in love and are having a hard time with the idea of having to "settle" for another place. The main thing I am worried about right now are the Saturday night minimums... I think we may have to do a Friday night on that account. It's certainly hard making that "final" decision, but if anyone is going to the open house tomorrow, we shall see you there!