Nahant Country Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinklady. Show pinklady's posts

Nahant Country Club

Has anyone used this venue or been to a wedding there?  The website makes it sound and look really nice... but I'm not sure.
    Let me know your thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerbride09. Show summerbride09's posts

Re: Nahant Country Club

We looked into the NCC when we were planning our wedding. While it is beautiful, we wanted an ocean setting, and this just wasn't it. I thought the building and grounds were beautiful, but really wanted the ocean setting so we went with the Oceanview in Nahant instead.

Definitely go see it in person and speak with someone- the staff was very nice and helpful. If I remember correctly it was a bit on the more expensive side, but not totally outrageous.

We had a perfect day (literally) at the Oceanview and I can't say enough great things about it, so look into that too if you want Nahant and the ocean. 

www.oceanviewofnahant.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GRX2008. Show GRX2008's posts

Re: Nahant Country Club

I'd avoid this place like the swine flu, the blond (bleached) woman that runs it is a total "zilla"...yelling at guests to go here and there...the apps were decent, food cold & average... a tacky venue, the set-up is weird too with a sunken ballroom, inaccessible for handicap people unless you wheel them around outside...their claim to fame is that Roosevelts daughter or neice had her wedding there a hundred years ago...I'd rather have my wedding in my back yard, tacky bathrooms, fake plants everywhere very low-end trailor trash. The room they use for the ceremony looks like a funeral Parlor with a home stereo on an 80's glass shelving unit which they used for ceremony music.